Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Its my life

alhamdulillah,today i felt relief and calm down...
this lately i tears easily..
i dunno why...

maybe becoz of the illness and becoz of others 'factor'...

what i'm really worried about is when my parents want to go back home?
even my brothers,granny n mak long also dunno anything bout their departure back..
i hope that they will go back soon..i'm really miss them n my brothers too...

regarding the illness..i met Dr Ryan already..our gastroenterologist..so its look like i clear bout the Rx and medication..

and regarding my asthma..i still have to get the referral letter and seen the chest physician....insyaAllah i will get it soon...


about HIM...its look like it still complicated but there is a hope there..but i dont want to hope so much...becoz it hurt when things did not turn up well..but what i knew rite now we need each other...

my career?? i'm still working and lurve working in PCMC..and still awaiting to further my studies...but nevermind...take it easy..insyaAllah ade rezeki,i'll study again....miss my student life..:)

No comments: