Wednesday, May 14, 2008

survey

i was tagged by azwa.. hehe.. thanks 4 the survey..


7 random facts about me:
1. a nurse..
2. the only daughter in my family..
3. loves chocolates, ice cream,J'CO and longans much..:)
4. Loves children(the cute one)
5. Loves waterfall..
6. i'm a left handed..
7. hate complicated things..


7 things that scare me:
1. Allah
2. Losing someone I love, family
3. an accident..
4. losing my health..
5. snake,cockroches and any animal thats fly....
6. Natural disasters
7. when i feel dat the world is coming to the end

7 random music at the moment:
1. Lonestar- Amazed
2. Words Dont Come Easy - F.R Davidson
3. With You- Chris Brown
4. Cantik - Kahitna
5. Sempurna – OST Love
6. Sebelum Cahaya - Letto
7. Pagi Yang Gelap-Hujan

7 things I say the most:
1. whateva..
2. yelah tu..
3. ting tong..:)
4. syg,bole tlg tak...(usually say 2 my housemates la...)
5. ada-ada je..
6. Chayo2..
7. tau x per...

7 things I treasure the most:
1. My family..
2. Pc..where everythings is there..blog,fs,myspace,facebook,email n etc
3. My car... Charm...(really loves it)
4. My house
5. Manchester United..
6. My hp..
7. I'm still alive in this beautiful world..Alhamdulillah

7 "first time" things I ever did:
1. Went to be trainer at PLKN..Kem De Bana in memory
2. Going to court..:(
3. Defib patient..was a great experience..
4. Join car club..Myvixtreme..
5. See operation live..it was an amputation case..
6. Taking nebulizer masa kena asthma attack..kt PPUM
7. Naik roller coster...i scream loudly...hehehe

7 people to do this:
1. Aiman
2. Nadia
3. Kak shifa
4. Ween
5. Im
6. Siena
7. Anyone yg nak buat this survey :)

'SAAT KAU LAHIR, ORANG TERSENYUM DAN MENANGIS,
BERJUANGLAH AGAR SAAT KAU MATI ORANG MENANGIS DAN KAU TERSENYUM'

No comments: