Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Loneliness

Cry and let it all out.
Know you aren't alone.
While maybe I'm not feeling it at this moment,
I, too, at times feel lonely.
Some days I can take it.
Others I can not.
I question my existence.
I question "the master plan."
I feel I will be alone forever.
I'm envious of those that have it all
And wonder do they know and cherish what they have.
I have fears of love, too.
I fear that once I have it, I may not be able to hold it.
I fear I won't appreciate it.
I try to stay optimistic about life.
And for the most part I am.
Yet, I still have to question the emotion of love.
Is it an illusion?
Is it true?
Why does my heart ache?
Then I stop and think and realize I'm not alone.
There are others out there that feel the same.
The world is big.
Maybe one day I won't be alone.
Honestly, to God, I hope.
However, I'm sure another person is feeling my emotions.
I just want to tell them they aren't alone.
Keep hope and thankfully the "master plan" will reward you.
I know I do.

No comments: