Sunday, January 13, 2008

maal hijrah


salam..
hi everyone..well i'm juz new in this blogs..
happy new year everyone..2008 juz begins n 1429H juz started..i really hope this year will bring more happiness n success in my life...juz recently i got a phone call from agents dat 'fly' our nurses to UAE.I know it was a great chance but i can't accept it..My parents did not allow me to work there..So as an obey daughter i juz follow their wish..Finally here i am stuck in KL..Bored with the traffic jammed..huh..
i think most of u know this man...so stylish..hehehe..
he is a good actor..luv his movie...how i wish to see him in a real life...hahaha..maybe one day i will meet him who knows rite??
Working in shift make me less time to spend with my frenz..Rather than people dat working office hour,weekend is the day that they hang out with family n frenz..But my best buddies nana when back to malacca doing her kpli...So with whom i want to hang out together??? hahaha...looks like i did not have many frenz here..Luckily i still got some 'klik' from my working place..Okay thats all for now..Later i will catch up with u again...All da' best to all of you..Chow...

2 comments:

neverletmego said...

..yeah..mayb dis s only a place dat can xprs my feeling...:)
word dont come easy..:)....

Wahidah said...

ya babe...words dont come easy...