Tuesday, July 25, 2017

2nd Admission in a month

Salam & good evening guys.

Just a quick update. Currently, I admitted at Tropicana Medical Centre due to AEBA ( Asthma )
Alhamdulillah the physician here is way better and I really satisfied with their management. The nursing care also in a top level



I was admitted at Gleneagles Ampang for 7 days and they refer me to 6 consultant and none of them detect that I have a lung infection that also might be due to an allergic reaction that I got from Contrast. ( I did Ct Abdomen with contrast )



And guess what they charged my Insurance Company for 21k. Fuhhh tarik nafas panjang la kan...


I just did my Bronchoscopy and OGDS today. Alhamdulillah the result is not bad. Nothing that can threaten my life.





InsyaAllah within 1 - 2 days I will discharge. I had so many plans, hopefully, Allah will ease all my plan.

Till then, Assalamulaikum

XOXO,

Miss Wai aka Wahidah






4 comments:

mamapp said...

Ngerinya bronchoscopy .. syafakillah ye awak

Wahidah said...

@mamapp : tula nmpak ngeri..tp alhamdulillah la went well

Yanieyusuf.com said...

Moga dberi kesembuhan.. nyilu pulak tgk..


Yanieyusuf.com

Wahidah said...

Kan...tula